Alan Stein, Director of Audit and Accounting Services at GSG, discusses how commercial recipients of Provider Relief Funds (PRF) can meet the external audit requirements under the CARES Act.
Current U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) regulations impose an external audit requirement on commercial recipients of provider relief funds (PRF) under the CARES Act. If affected, organizations would need to contract with a CPA firm to perform the required audit.
Here are key highlights from this podcast interview:
- About Provider Relief Funds. (:35)
- About the single-audit requirements for care facilities. (2:28)
- How commercial care facilities can meet these requirements. (4:30)
- How GSG can help care facilities meet the PRF audit requirements. (5:38)
- Future government oversight aimed at for-profit entities. (6:50)
If your care facility needs assistance in meeting the PRF audit requirements, please contact us here.Categories: Audit & Accounting, Tax