We are currently seeking talented candidates to fill the position of Senior Auditor.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Teaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Prepares financial statements
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of accounting, auditing and internal controls requirements and practices
- Team building and leadership abilities
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Reliability٫ productivity٫ and attention to detail
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ particularly Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software
Education, Training and Experience Requirements:
- 24 months to 4 years’ of hands on experience in a small to mid-size, regional Public Accounting Firm.
- CPA or a candidate for a CPA is required.
- Base compensation and the potential for profit sharing
- Health care, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Generous PTO allowance
- Casual and friendly work environment