We are currently seeking talented candidates to fill the position of Tax Manager. This is a hybrid role.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Extensive experience in partnership taxation and Federal and state compliance.
- Experience working in the real estate and/or nursing home industries.
- Familiar with multi-tiered partnerships structures.
- Experience reviewing partnership agreements.
- Proficient with §704(b) allocations, waterfall and Targeted Capital allocations.
- Up-to-date on recent partnership developments and ability to research efficiently Federal and state tax issues.
- Partnership Taxation, Federal and State Compliance, Financial Software, Corporate Finance Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results
Education, Training and Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience working in large Public Accounting Firm or Big Four experience.
- CPA degree or a candidate for a CPA is required.
- Base compensation and the potential for profit sharing
- Health care, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Generous PTO allowance
- Casual and friendly work environment