In this Gorfine, Schiller & Gardyn podcast interview, Laura Shuman, Director, Small Business at GSG, discusses everything small business owners need to know when it comes to accounting and financial planning success in 2024.
For any small business, effective accounting and financial planning is critical for long-term success – especially when there’s a new year ahead of us. For 2024, small businesses have the opportunity to develop the right strategies to streamline and optimize critical accounting processes.
In this podcast interview, Laura Shuman breaks down key accounting and financial planning tips to help small businesses succeed in 2024. Following are the key highlights of the interview:
- Why is it crucial for small businesses to submit their financial documents to their accountant early in preparation for year-end accounting and taxes. (:23)
- Key steps required for businesses to ensure they have all the necessary details ready for filing 1099 forms. (1:15)
- Strategies for getting financial records in order for the upcoming year. (3:40)
- Common mistakes and overlooked areas that small businesses tend to encounter when preparing for end-of-year accounting and taxes, and how can they be avoided. (6:23)
- How GSG can help small business with accounting and financial planning in 2024. (9:00)
We would like to thank Laura for sharing her insights with us. Please contact GSG here to learn more about how we can help your small business get started on the right financial foot in 2024.Categories: Podcast, Small Business