Last week, Gorfine, Schiller & Gardyn demonstrated its commitment to the Baltimore community through the sponsoring of three important local nonprofit events and fundraisers.
Each of these events reflects the firm’s commitment to giving back through board service, volunteering and financial support. Not only do the following organizations have special meaning to many of our staff, their impact locally is profound.
- Stroll & Roll: This 5K run supports the Erin Levitas Foundation, which has the mission of educating youth and young adults to prevent sexual assault and helping survivors heal. Learn more about this event
- A Taste for Pro Bono: Hosted by the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service (MVLS), this fundraising and networking event supports efforts to remove barriers to justice through free civil legal help, community engagement and advocacy for equitable laws. Learn more about this event
- SES Bull Roast: This event directly supports St. Elizabeth School programming and their ability to serve students from elementary all the way through high school in the Baltimore area
- The 2023 SEEC Gala: This annual fundraiser and gala supports the SEEC, which helps people with developmental disabilities to live, work and thrive as active contributing members of the community. Learn more about this event
- UCC Golf Classic: The Unified Community Connections 17th Annual Golf Classic supports people with disabilities in achieving independence, productivity and the quality of life they seek
- BBA Spring Break: This event supports the Maryland Bankruptcy Bar Association, which promotes the administration of justice through service and education for the community.
GSG will continue its mission of giving back to our Baltimore community throughout 2023, and beyond. Please contact us here to learn more about how GSG can help your organization through volunteering opportunities.